4/16/07

School.

It wasn't too bad today. 'Cept I have homework, I never have homework. I really don't like my Honors Algebra 2 class. Its bleck. But I got to run into John 3 times today. (Yes I literally mean run into him.) Its our thing. Civics was disturbing cuz Josh P. cut his finger open, I don't do well with blood. Spanish was same as always, finished the work really fast then let everyone copy. I like Spanish a lot though, its so easy. Not looking foward to Broadcasting tomorrow, more bookwork. And Got a reading check for Cumbee. I could read a 500 page GOOD book in a day easily but this one is BORING. Invisible Man. not sure who its by. Should probably know that though. HAHA. But yeah I'm gonna make brownies later. Yummeh right?
-Shelbymarie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ralph Ellison wrote Invisible Man....that book was horrible....it started out okay...then just got pointless. sometimes I really think Cumbee is insane when it comes to picking books.

Algebra 2 is muy malo. but thats mainly because of Gulledge.

Wow, i don't really get the "running into" thing...LOL

courtney said...

i want to be in a blog.
i hate boring books.
i want a chello.